[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4736: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4737: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Pinoy Percussion Freaks Forum • View topic - The PPF Outing 2007 - Aftershock poll now started!

The PPF Outing 2007 - Aftershock poll now started!

Other unclassified events, such as Movie night-outs, Mini eyeballs, etc.

PPF Outing 2007 survey - Nag-enjoy ba kayo sa outing?

You may select 1 option

View results

Postby Miffster » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:32 pm

LOL Dee buti di ka nasagasaan ng PPF Pison nung gabi =))

Off-topic Question: Alam nyo ba kung ano ang dahilan kung bakit natitiklo, nadadampot o nasasakote ang mga masasamang-loob?

Off-topic Answer: UNDERESTIMATION.

Think about that.

Waffo
Miffster
Novice

Freak Points: 23,077.81 Freak Points

Postby zatokaji » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:37 pm

kampeon. sobrang daming nangyari na gusto kong i-replay... dami ding mga nabuong bonding moments...

jake and jeff: salamat sa inyo. hindi ko akalain na two of the best kayo. hindi ko makakalimutan ang support niyo. thanks.

sanzo: dude, makukuha din natin ang kof supremacy balang araw! salamat din sa tips.

rikki (sanzo, press triangle): wow! laki na ng tiyan! ingatan mo yan!

shin: isa ka pa, dude. you rock. i'll take all of those in mind dude... life's lessons from a pro.

beanie (shin, press circle): kulit ka pala... hehehe!

matt: next time, kakarnehin ko na kayo sa melty blood!

christen: more on magic po... kelangan ko rin matuto!

dee: haha! astig yung mga banat mo! one-liner!

chii: keep smiling dudette...

wolf: thanks for listening to me when i was feeling empty...

carding: you're one hell of a music dude... not to mention a good m.b. player!

the tournament dudes: hohoho! unexpected po! wala po akong alam sa nilaro ko! pero salamat po sa laro! marami akong natutunan!

the mods: you couldn't have thought of anything less. i'm grateful for this event... if it wasn't for this, i won't have time to refresh my mind...

mae ann: thanks for spending time with me, even for a while. i wish we could talk again.

to everybody, i'll cherish this for all eternity. this outing made me cry... tears of joy... i love you guys...
zatokaji
Advanced

Freak Points: 7,624.00 Freak Points

Postby gladeis » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:52 pm

dapat lahat ng sumama sa outing bumoto! ngayon pag lumampas ng 28 yan... aba may bitter! =))
Last edited by gladeis on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
zzz...
gladeis
Novice

Freak Points: 23,288.00 Freak Points

Postby carding » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:15 am

@miff ~ ako yung muntik nang masagasaan ng PPF Pison. :p as in nagising ako, at maririnig mo na yung *dandandandandandan* BGM. :p si Dee survivor talaga. XD

gusto ko talagang mag-palanca rin dito ng mga personal messages, pero parang mas masaya talaga pag ipahiwatig ko na lang sa inyo thru actions whenever we meet again. :p shemay, ang chiiissssiiiiiiiii ko :p
carding
Extreme

Freak Points: 0.00 Freak Points

Postby TerryBogard » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:58 am

ilang pics na nakuha ko:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ppfterry/al ... 2399142783

Enjoy!

Fave pic ko:

PPF Family. woot~!
"Ang Apprentice ng PPFAP."

"Indecision brings delays...
Days lost lamenting lost days..."
TerryBogard
Basic

Freak Points: 15,061.45 Freak Points

Postby gladeis » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:57 am

may napansin ako sa last year's PPF Outing pics...
si Matt, naka Jimmy Moran shirt xD
^____^V peace Matty!
zzz...
gladeis
Novice

Freak Points: 23,288.00 Freak Points

Postby jakeyjunkie » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:46 am

jakeyjunkie
Extreme

Freak Points: 22,106.48 Freak Points

Postby EshXIII » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:17 pm

*thinks* Hmm..

EshXIII
Basic

Freak Points: 2,598.00 Freak Points

Postby Shin! » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Awww... ang sweet ng pic na yan sobra.

Well, eto yung highlights ko. WARNING: The contents of this document are completely FROM MY POINT OF VIEW and is extremely unsafe hehehe.

You have been warned. Let the bitter bashing begin >:)

- 4Channers join the DS boys as we bash subjects around the FX... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN HEHEHE
- Acoustic jamming with Eric "Paolo Santos" Vidal amidst great views and great smokes XD
- Acoustic jamming with Carding AKA "Chin of MYMP" amidst great views and great smokes LOL
- Melty madness with the resident Melty Bloodiers of PPF! Damn these guys are teh shiznatz XD
- First round of bitter bashing amidst a great meal courtesy of Iron Chef Philippines Deevs Venegas and his crew of extremely awesome Sou Chefs
- And of course, who can ignore the pool LOL But I noticed it was deeper than before... maybe there's someone in it... that bamboo pipe sticking out of the water looks ominous... COULD IT BE?!?!?!
- Burning the midnight oil since we're still young! Turning the Kuhala rooms into a mini Crisanta Towers PPF event XD (Well, except for the fact that the DTXpress was replaced with guitars LOL)
- Crashbreaking in Burnout Revenge as everyone enjoys psychotic displays of automotive gymnastics. BABOOM!!!
- Swimming early morning with teh Spartan mom and dad. THIS IS NOT KUHALA! THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!!
- Eky arrives for battle, but catches us about to leave the pool. No matter, she's a Spartan! Spartans swim alone or with company!
- Practicing Hokuto no Ken in secret as me and my Spartan dad Sanzo prepare for a fight against Persians... err... PPF players XD
- Kajitalk and jakebash as we prepare for the meal for the day again COURTESY OF IRON CHEF DEEVS VENEGAS AND HIS EXTREMELY EXCELLENT BAND OF SOU CHEFS (c)
- The summoners of magic round up for a four way fightfest! (With Tenma-chan as arbiter LOL)
- And the tourney begins! Well, I guess I suck at HNK but the OMAKE ROCKED OUR WORLD!!!
- Dee (with me using Mamiya and him as Rei): DO WANT!
- Dee (with Sanzo using Juda and him as Rei): DO NOT WANT!!!
- Melty Bloody goodness once again as the Ganguro girls burn themselves up XD
- And yes, I get my ass whipped once again in Melty Blood LOL CONGRATULATIONS TO CHRISTEN FOR SHOWING EVERYONE WHAT A MOE CAN DO! XD
- Wireless Mario Party all night! Wahoo!!! Argh I miss my DS sob...
- The Black Horse (Jeff) and the Black Mamba (Eky) engage each other in Billiards combat, as our live commentator Miffster bleeps his way through commenting goodness XD
- And the midnight society begins... the men of firelight cracks open the bottle of unity... surrounds the emo post... er... POLE... and say CHEERS to happy days! (and an occasional victory against Persians LOL)
- XD And of course, the women will not let up. Go Karrot and MeAnn!!! XD
- Eric "Paolo Santos" Vidal cutting through the lines to grab a drink hehehehe Sarap ng Smirnoff noh?
- Cracking the old Smirnoff bottle to discover the ancient writings inside
- Tentaikansoku sessions, as me and Eric "Paolo Santos" Vidal witness a shooting star... and then we wish...
- ...and another round of Jakebashing and LOLsmashing commences as the PPF round up under twilight's lap
- And Matt almost crushes Dee in a very sweet and sorta Yaoi way. Awww... ain't that cute?
- Morning comes, and we prepare to leave... goodbye Kuhala!

Next year ulit!!! Saya saya!!!

P.S. FAVORITE PIC KO:

Lol it's Abu Sabadeebs XD
Last edited by Shin! on Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ + The Power Is Yet Unknown + ~
Shin!
Advanced

Freak Points: 9,660.00 Freak Points

Postby ericvids » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:18 pm

Huy bakit ako naging Eric "Paolo Santos" Vidal??? =))

Ay, gomen pala for cutting in line =)) Nasa huli kasi ako ng line ng Smirnoff, so most people would get 5 shots while I only get 4 kasi paubos na yung bottle, eh umalis si habs... =))

Pramis, next time ako magdadala ng Smirnoff!
ericvids
Novice

Freak Points: 22,792.09 Freak Points

Postby Shin! » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:20 pm

@Eric

XD Ang bishie mo pala pag kumakanta ka hehehehe ngayon may sub vocals na tayo sa XVO

No apologies sa Smirnoff LOL Ako din I wanted more XD Next time, dapat 4 days na ang outing at tatlong bote ng Smirnoff hahahaha
~ + The Power Is Yet Unknown + ~
Shin!
Advanced

Freak Points: 9,660.00 Freak Points

Postby ericvids » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:01 pm

Three bottles, one for each night. Ayos!

Langya bishie ba... pwede na ba for Puzzle? =)) Langya yaoi na yaoi amp
ericvids
Novice

Freak Points: 22,792.09 Freak Points

Postby christen » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:10 pm

LOL 3 bottles isang gabi lang yun! Gusto ko sana malasing eh. =))
christen
PPF Events Moderator

Freak Points: 22,684.83 Freak Points

Postby jakeyjunkie » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:31 pm

Drinking Sessions + Bitterness Madness = WIN!
jakeyjunkie
Extreme

Freak Points: 22,106.48 Freak Points

Postby jcd07 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:52 pm

Hahahaha ayus porma ni deb ah =)) kung nalasing ang lahat dapat after ng inuman sessions manood ng Golimar with english subtitles =))
One last detail...at least kilala na natin lahat kung sino yung bumoto ng "No" =)) =))
jcd07
Extreme

Freak Points: 14,061.00 Freak Points

PreviousNext

Return to Others