[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4736: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4737: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Pinoy Percussion Freaks Forum • View topic - PPF Outing 2012 Final Confirmation and Downpayment

PPF Outing 2012 Final Confirmation and Downpayment

Other unclassified events, such as Movie night-outs, Mini eyeballs, etc.

Postby floreno » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Habs and miff.

Next time mas realistic na April fools joke ahh

LOL
Official Kuya ng PPF

floreno
Basic

Freak Points: 15,804.06 Freak Points

Postby Miffster » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:16 pm

^Tell that to Tito J :->

Diba Tito J? (troll)

KINGMOTHER =))
Everyone sees who I appear to be
Yet only a few know the real me
You only see what I choose to show
There's so much you just don't know
- Unknown
Miffster
Novice

Freak Points: 23,077.81 Freak Points

Postby habble » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am

Updates

Miff - P1000
Avarice - P500
zeldAIS - P500

DM SP: 1184.41
DMXG SP: 5837.73
habble
PPF Administrator

Freak Points: 29.56 Freak Points

Postby Miffster » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 am

^Nag-down pa si Ejie Ser :->

Ok, major update uli tayo mga kids:

Natapos na ang 2-day Downpayment EB kasabay ng Ozine weekend, and so far 15 pa lang ang confirmed with downpayment. Please be informed that we are only accepting final confirmation downpayments until the 30th of April, so we only have 15 days to go.

In line with this deadline, if you guys remember, we are following the same rules as last year's outing, so by final confirmation, we mean GUARANTEED ACCOMMODATIONS. Kung nakalimutan nyo na yung ruling natin regarding downpayments, confirmations and cancellations, we will reiterate it for those concerned:

Final confirmations mean that you are committing that you will attend the outing, so me kaakibat na minimum downpayment of 500 yan na patas sa ating lahat. If you decide to cancel out on your reservation (which includes your downpayment) within the period we begin accepting downpayments to the last day we accept them (which is on April 30), you WILL BE ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND of whatever amount you paid in advance. However, if you decide to withdraw for the "buffer" signup period ("buffer" kasi yan yung mga biglaang sasama na wala sa masterlist ng confirmed attendees), you will in turn forfeit whatever amount you deposited. This is to be fair to the rest of the people who will attend, para hindi mabigat ang epekto nung hindi mo pagsama sa mga sasama, dahil sila ang sasagot sa share mo kapag hindi ka sumama.

Siguro naman, fair na rin that we have already given you guys more than enough time to sort out any conflicts and issues with your work or personal schedules before committing to the outing with your downpayments. Kaya nga 500 lang ang minimum downpayment para hindi mabigat sa inyo ifever biglang me urgent developments that would prevent you from joining the outing, while at the same time, hindi din magsa-suffer yung matitira.

Sana naman maging considerate din tayo sa ibang sasama. We all poured in a lot of effort to secure our VLs, save money, and iron out family skeds, so dapat maging fair din tayo sa lahat.

Anyway, going back to planning, nag-meet din ang Outing Food Committee kagabi to plan out our menu lineup. So far, si Teroy pa lang ang nag-suggest ng food options, so we came up with some nice yet economical offerings na pede nating iluto this year:

Liempo de Macho (Sketch's Grilled Liempo marinated in classic Pinoy BBQ recipe with Sarsi)
Grilled Hotdogs (recipe ng nanay ni Hao)
Tuna Pesto with Angel Hair Pasta (suggestion ni Teroy)
Spanish-Style Sardine Spaghetti in Spicy Salad Oil (c/o Hao)
Macaroni with Meat Sauce and Cheese (c/o Miffster)
Japanese Curry Rice (no-meat version with just potatoes and carrots, depende sa budget kung me meat)
Adobong Kangkong (ala-ChicBoy, hopefully with lots of crispy garlic)
Ensaladang Talong at Mangga (with onions, tomatoes and spicy bagoong)

Note that most of the entrees are pasta dishes. Isang meal lang tayo magra-rice, most probably Day 2 lunch, at sa Kuhala Bay na tayo oorder ng rice mismo to save time and effort.

We are planning to prepare most of the ingredients and pack them in advance (things like sliced onions and tomatoes to save onsite prep time and the need for a lot of utensils). Note na proceed tayo with our mini-LPG stove, so we will do most of the cooking there, pero minus prep time dahil prepared na the day before. With this, we are looking for people who can accommodate the Food Committee on the 17th of May sa bahay nila para dun mag-prepare nung ingredients, plus makapag-store ng mga ingredients in a freezer.

Yung budget for food, we will take from whatever was left of the downpayments so we will let you guys know how much each of us will contribute for food by Day 2, bago kami bumaba to replenish our stocks for drinking and foodstuff ice.

Standby lang tayo for further updates. Pasensya na kung medyo mahaba to, as we are only a month away from the Outing itself. Duty assignments for cleaning will follow, once we finalize the masterlist.

:)
- Unknown
Miffster
Novice

Postby habble » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Also, please be informed na bawat room ay dapat may representative. Ang role niya ay taga-hawak ng susi, taga-check sa room kung lalabas lahat, at magtatawag din sa mga nasa room kung dinner time na.

We will also be assigning cleaners for the whole outing, and excempted na sila sa ibang jobs.

Sa ngayon, 15 na ang bayad sa downpayment. Please check the first page.

habble
PPF Administrator

Postby bigfanofejie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Yes! Nag down na rin ako! Woo hoo! lol

*excited*
Behind every successful man is a woman.
Behind every dead man, there's Chuck Norris.
bigfanofejie
Novice

Freak Points: 11,302.00 Freak Points

Postby Miffster » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:10 pm

^Nice, makakasama ka na uli Ser :->

Right now, 16 na ang confirmed na nasa masterlist. We are looking at a possible 24-strong contingent sa Outing, so that leaves us with 8 more people that have yet to confirm and pay in advance.

Eto ang mga nasa "waiting list" namin:

Tim & Darice - still awaiting downpayment
Hao, Paul & J - awaiting sweldo
Blake - confirmed paying soon (daw)

That's 6, which should bring the masterlist up to 22, which would mean that we only have 2 more guaranteed slots available. Right now, mga "undecided" pa:

Adz
Kel
Naoki

First-come-first-serve basis tayo ha? So that means UNAHAN yan for these two slots. Now, ifever lahat kayo mag-late confirm, me proposed contingency plan na kami: In the event that attendance is in excess of up to 2 people, di na tayo kukuha ng extra room. We will most likely avail of extra beds and will ask which rooms are willing to "adopt" this excess number. On the other hand, kung 3-4 people na ang excess sa masterlist, they will have to do with a new room, which would be subject to availability, so pasensyahan na lang kung magpa-late kayo sabay wala nang makuhang extra room.

Kakausapin na namin ang Kuhala Bay management this week to confirm the room arrangements that we paid for in advance, so hopefully malalaman na din natin kung ok yung contingency plan.

BAYAD NA! :->
- Unknown
Miffster
Novice

Postby habble » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Update!

T'wolf and Agnus nagbayad na din, so 18 na ang bayad sa downpayment! :D

habble
PPF Administrator

Postby Miffster » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Me isa pa pala kong nalimutan Ser.

Shinden - also awaiting sweldo =))

So mali pala, 1 guaranteed slot na lang pala ang pag-aagawan nina Kel, Adz at Naoki kung sakali. So with this, we are pretty much good to go with the previously-planned 6 suites.

Sino kaya ang seswertihin? :-?
- Unknown
Miffster
Novice

Postby christen » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:47 pm

May dadalhin rin pala akong mahjong set. Pakilista na lang para di ko makalimutan :))
christen
PPF Events Moderator

Freak Points: 22,684.83 Freak Points

Postby habble » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Update!

Lima ang nagbayad kanina sa Megamall, namely redlion, Adz, hao, Magique at Paul Demonlord, tig-P500.

With that, 23 na ang list ng bayad as of today! :D

habble
PPF Administrator

Postby Miffster » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Nakow, yari ka Nii-chan, kulelat ka na.

Sige Ser, ako na muna sagot ke Shinden para saradong 24 na, para di sya gaano magalit sakin sa Outing :->

Me hahabol pa ba? Si Adz na pala ang unang kumuha dun sa tatlo eh :))

Onga pala Ser, natawagan ko na kahapon yung Kuhala Bay para i-confirm yung reservations natin na binayaran natin ng downpayment a few weeks ago. Confirmed na yung 6 rooms - okupado na natin ang buong 2nd floor plus yung isang room sa ibaba, nearest to the staircase leading to the pool area.

*Edit as of Sunday, 22 April 2012

Since 24 na tayo as of yesterday, officially sarado na ang masterlist. With regard to anyone who would still be confirming their attendance, we will already consider them as LATE SIGNUPS. Napag-usapan na namin ni Habs to since 1 week na lang naman before the end of the month.

As stated earlier, right now, ang contingency natin for any late signups will apply - 1-2 persons, we will opt for extra beds, pero above that, we will TRY to request for a "floating" reservation for another room, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.

Ok kids, now comes the fun part.

Tina-try namin ni Habs mag-simulate ng room/bed selections and so far medyo me konting problema tayo, particularly with regard to couples like Habs/Cha and Tim/Darice. Obviously preferred natin na magkasama ang couples, pero syempre, we want to be fair to everyone, so di natin sila bibigyan ng special selection privileges. We will proceed according to the order on the list. Ang gagawin natin starting today until the day before the Outing itself, is to do a pre-selection of rooms. Yung beds, walang problema yan dahil pede naman kayo mag-usap nung kasama ninyo sa room, and since apat lang per room, wala na gaanong complications about which bed to pick.

Ganito ang layout at assignments ng rooms:

Room 1 - the only room at ground level; situated near the stairs leading to the pool area
Room 2 - 2nd level room nearest to the stairs; directly above Room 1
Room 3 - 2nd level room next to Room 2
Room 4 - 2nd level room next to Room 3
Room 5 - 2nd level room next to Room 4
Room 6 - room next to Room 5; last room at the 2nd level

Sisimulan natin ang pilian kay Teroy dahil sya ang unang nag-downpayment. Take note, you can only choose ONCE. Wala nang palitan, para chambahan talaga. Kaya kung meron kayong mga gustong kasama sa room *yihee* planuhin nyo ang botohan ninyo. Note, walang pipili in advance. Kailangan according to the masterlist order, so ipaalam na ninyo sa ibang members na mag-online sila to indicate their choice of rooms. Check the thread regularly para makita ninyo kung kayo na ang pipili. We are giving you guys almost 4 weeks to take your pick, so that should be more than enough time for you to plan and decide.

Ok, let the games begin ~^o^~
- Unknown
Miffster
Novice

Postby christen » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Note lang sa mga pipili. Make sure to collaborate kung sino ang mga gusto niyong karoom-mate. Wag po kayong manurpresa ng pupuntahang room.

BTW, I assume it's ok to pick for a member am I right? Since more or less alam na ng Antarcs people kung sinu-sino ang mga magkakasama sa amin.
christen
PPF Events Moderator

Postby Miffster » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm

^Panong pick Ser? Same rules apply yan, first-come, first-serve. Wala kayong control sa makakasama nyo sa room, unless that person chooses to go to your room. So kung magkakasunod kayo sa list, pede kayo magsama-sama sa isang room, provided na me available slots pa inside the room. Di pwede "mambakuran" ng room para hindi mapili ng ibang tao ang room nyo. Di pede mamili ng kasama sa room ang naunang pumili, so me chansang magkahiwa-hiwalay kayo. The choice is up to the person next to you, and the availability of slots in the rooms.
- Unknown
Miffster
Novice

Postby christen » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:10 pm

pick for a member in his place when his time to pick comes. kasi nga napagusapan na.
christen
PPF Events Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Others